LIFE THROUGH A CONVEX LENS

"You don't take a photograph, you ask, quietly, to borrow it" - I ask, to see it, again and again, for every perspective brings with it a whole new meaning, a whole new feeling.

Looming large...at dusk

Silhouettes, like black and white pictures, convey powerful messages. This one reminded me of the Babri Masjid silhouette that was often shown in the TV when the monument was destroyed. To me, it is one of the most troubling things that ever took place in India and is seared into my brain.

1 comment:

  1. :) You've given me a head start on something that I have been putting off for a long time.. wait,.... years I would say.. Thanks for this picture :) When I am done with my art piece will share it with you. If I get to finish it.. no wait.. when I get to finish it, you can take the credit for being the catalyst... or your photo can :)

    ReplyDelete